After a day of completing my religious obligations for Good Friday, I come home to my blog and find a very delightful comment. It’s one I wasn’t really expecting this soon as a beginning blogger, but nonetheless extremely appreciated. I remember my starting week as a new blogger, searching around wordpress and seeing blogs with different awards. I always wondered what it would feel like to post one of these on my own blog. So, here it is…
It’s the Sunshine Award! 😀
This came from Amy of Pen Names and Other Escapes, whose blog I discovered about a week ago, more or less.
Now, onto the 3 things I must do.
1.) A HUGE THANK YOU to you, Amy for the award. It warms my heart to receive this as my very first award.
2.) 10 Things About Myself:
- I am a proud Filipino.
- I am left-handed.
- I love to write fiction (obviously!).
- I am an only child.
- I like to dance, but I don’t really have the guts to perform.
- I have one manuscript (still to be polished even more) and two WIPs.
- I write songs once in a while.
- I LOVE DOGS!!!
- I am a frustrated artist (drawing, sketching, etc.), but on the other hand, I now paint with words.
- I am a registered nurse.
3.) The 5 Blogs that make me smile:
You may choose to accept this or not. I just want to let you guys know that these blogs make me smile. Please check them out!
This award has totally made my day!
May this day and everyday be full of inspiration!