I’m a 22 year old male and I’m currently in the Philippines. I spent 10 of the early years of my life living in Los Angeles, California. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. I’ve started taking up my Master’s Degree in Nursing, majoring in Psychiatry and Mental Health. I’m a proud Registered Nurse!!!
I started reading when I was around 2 or 3 and my love for books grew from there. I’ve always been a lover of fantasy and adventure novels (if that’s how you properly label them). I’ve been writing short stories ever since I was in elementary. I began my first and currently only manuscript, when I was in third year college. I finished it late January 2012, so I’m still polishing it A LOT.
Let’s see… I don’t really know what else to put, but I’ll update this page when I do. For now, I’m gonna list down the books I like, have read, going to read, and currently reading.
- Harry Potter Series (of course!)
- The City of Glass/The City of Bones/The City of Ashes/The City of Fallen Angels
- Clockwork Angel/Prince/Princess
- I Am Number Four/The Power of Six/The Rise of Nine/The Fall of Five
- The Hunger Games/Catching Fire/Mockingjay
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- The Alchemyst/The Magician/The Necromancer/The Warlock/The Sorceress
- Geography Club/The Order of the Poison Oak/Double Feature/The Elephant of Surprise
- Twisted Wing
Books I’ve Read:
- Artemis Fowl and the Eternity Code
- Twilight Series
- Dragonlance Series
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
- This is What Happy Looks Like
- The City of Lost Souls
- The Enchantress
- The Casual Vacancy
- Septimus Heap Series (now on book 2, Flyte!)
- Hollow City
- The Time Keeper
- The Book Thief
Going to Read (in the near future or when I get the book):
- Eragon Trilogy
- The First Phone Call From Heaven
- Looking for Alaska
- The Life of Pi
Any suggestions? Please feel free to comment!