Well, it’s Monday again and a new week of school/work(for others) begins. Let’s just say there’s a lot of things happening for me (and one for the world) this week.
- Yesterday was Father’s Day (which I wasn’t able to post on, so Happy Father’s Day to all fathers and soon-to-be fathers!)
- Today is my grandfather’s death anniversary. It’s been 8 years since he passed on to the next life. We miss him a lot, but at least he’s in peace.
- Tomorrow is my dad’s birthday. He’s still in the US, so I miss him a lot, but we call him almost everyday.
- The next two days (after my dad’s birthday) are the birthdays of my two cousins, who are in a different city as I am and it happens to be far from here (a whole lot far).
- This week, my schoolwork is going to start kicking in, which will have me busy and on my toes again, so I hope to still manage this as much as I can. Even if it means just putting up some flash fiction of whatever I happen to imagine in my head.
Have a great week everyone! Be inspired! Be creative and productive!