Well, after weeks and weeks of writing, editing, goofing off, hanging out with friends, and cooking, I managed to accomplish a lot.
- Learned how to make a new dish (and will be learning new ones this week)
- Finished editing my first manuscript (to the extent of what my critique circle says)
- Started conceptualizing and working (properly) on my second manuscript
- Thought about and now planning to make an entry for the writing contest I saw (FOR ANY INTERESTED FANTASY WRITERS HERE’S THE LINK: http://fantasywritingcontest.com/online-entry/)
My next to-do list:
- Making a synopsis for my first manuscript
- Drafting possible query letters (a bit nervous about this one)
- Making an initial draft of my contest entry
Wish me luck! I hope I come up with something contest-worthy. 😀
Let’s do what we love, making art! Wishing you all the best of luck and best of inspiration!